The bakery was established in 1990 by a Canadian firm. The product line consisted mainly of sugar-free, high fiber cookies.
The bakery, under new ownership, was moved to its present location in LaSalle, Illinois and incorporated as Harvest Valley Bakery in 1992. At that time, the product line was expanded to include multiple bakery snack products.
Today, the bakery maintains two main lines and supports numerous customers in retail, vending, and institutional markets.
What sets us apart?
- In-House Product and Packaging R&D
- Competitive Pricing
- Approved Kosher DE (Dairy Equipment) by cRc
- Low Minimum Orders
- Convenient Central Shipping Location
- Quality Ingredients
- Variety of Packaging Choices
- Longer Product Shelf Life
- Operating HACCP and Good Manufacturing Processes
- Current FDA Registration
- High AIB Rating
- HARPC Compliant
- SQF Certified (Level 2) Edition 8.0
- 30+ Years Experience in Wholesale Bakery Manufacturing
- Certified as a Female-Owned Business
- High Quality Brownie, Cookie & Breakfast Bar Lines